What is your service area?
We are prepared for travel to service commercial clients.
Our residential service area is a 25 mile radius around Hadley, MA.
What are your credentials and are you insured?
Mark has garnered 17 years of experience in commercial and residential window cleaning. With an interest in new, innovative cleaning techniques he sought training from SoftWash Systems™ and acquired Roof Cleaning + Softwash Lead Technician Certification. He attends educational conventions nationwide, most recently PWNA in FL. Mark is Airlift Operator Trained and certified as an Aerial Work Platforms + Boom Lift Operator. All employees are trained, skilled, qualified and have obtained a CORI as we are often contracted to work at daycares, schools, colleges, and health care institutions.
We are fully insured with both liability and workmen's compensation coverage.
Proof of insurance is available upon request.
What services do you provide?
We offer a comprehensive range of window cleaning and property washing services:
- Window Cleaning | Interior + Exterior
- House Washing | Soft Wash Method
- Roof Washing | Soft Wash Method
- Post Construction Window Cleaning
- Gutter + Downspout Cleaning
- Pressure Washing | Power Washing
- Solar Panel Washing
- Skylight Cleaning
- Pool Deck Surface Washing
- Patio Deck Washing
How much do you charge for your services?
We provide a courtesy, in person estimate and have found this to be the best way to understand your needs + appropriately plan for the size and scope of your project: We also appreciate the importance of meeting service professionals that you are considering for hire.
What type of products do you use to clean?
Our cleaning products are purchased from a reputable company on the west coast who has been supplying professional window + property cleaners across America since 1909. We strive to use eco-friendly products. There are situations and/or certain types of surfaces that may require alternative cleaning agents. We are available to discuss available options.
How long does it take you to complete a project?
Residential projects are typically completed within one day.
Commercial project completion time is dependent upon the size and scope of the project.
Do you work nights and weekends?
Yes. We schedule projects on week days, wkends, and our hours are flexible to meet the needs of our clients.
Can you work around our furniture or objects that are in the way?
Absolutely. We carefully move anything that is in our way and return it to its place prior to leaving. We do ask that small or delicate objects, on or around the windows, be moved in advance of our arrival. Should items be overlooked before we arrive to clean your windows it isn't a problem for us to assist.
Do you wear shoe covers on our carpets when you are inside the house working?
We respect your living space hence we remove our shoes for all interior projects.
What is a "preventative maintenance schedule"?
Many of our clients are long standing customer who rely on us for window cleaning and other services during specific times of the year. Therefore we offer the convenience of having appointments pre-scheduled for our services. There is no additional fee or deposit
for this convenience, it keeps scheduling worry free and avoids disappointment during our busiest times of the year.
What if there is inclement weather on our scheduled date?
Window cleaning can be performed in mild rain. However if the weather is not conducive to cleaning then we keep the scheduled appointment to complete the interior windows and reschedule the exterior for another day that is convenient for you.
What types of cleaning techniques do you use?
- Soft Wash: Mark is a certified SoftWash Systems™ technician. Softwash is a spray on (rinse off) solution technique that is used to clean roofs, houses, and other surfaces. The solution does the work therefore eliminating harsh scrubbing and risk to damage by a high pressure cleaning. We can't say enough about this new, innovative technique!
- Water fed Pole: Window washing technique that filters the water through a deionized process purifying the water to its purest form. The water is then fed up through a pole straight out of the brush. This allows us to wash the window while the water is being fed out of the brush. This technique is amazing - it allows us to clean the window with purified water that leaves your windows it spot free. It also cleans the frames of the windows and eliminates the use of ladders and lift equipment being placed against your building.
Pressure washing: Pressure washing is cleaning a surface with a high power water flow. Higher power machines are used for surfaces such as concrete, metal, or higher up surfaces. Lower pressure machines are used for more delicate surfaces.
Please let us know if you have a question and we'll get an answer right
over to you!